HydroSpinach V1.0 FINAL

After a few days of tests on the grow bed I noticed that it sucked. Plastic was too flimsy to support all the weight of the grow bed. So scratch that idea. Also the tryout did not work as the fan dried the grow bed and evaporated half of the water from the nutrition fluid.

Copying the floating foam grow base from the personal food computer I made a tiny foam board with holes to house the sprouts.

 

 

Problems

For some reason these did not sprout out correctly either. I think I might have a problem with the seeding or the structure is just too open and sucks.

All in all Hydrospinach V1.0 is a failed project. I will use some of the parts for the Hydrotree V3.0.

Share this great bit of inhouseGardening :)

Leave Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *