HydroSpinach V1.0 FINAL
femme cherche un mari After a few days of tests on the grow bed I noticed that it sucked. Plastic was too flimsy to support all the weight of the grow bed. So scratch that idea. Also the tryout did not work as the fan dried the grow bed and evaporated half of the water from the nutrition fluid.
source link Copying the floating foam grow base from the personal food computer I made a tiny foam board with holes to house the sprouts.
watch For some reason these did not sprout out correctly either. I think I might have a problem with the seeding or the structure is just too open and sucks.
sito pericolosi opzioni binarie italiano All in all Hydrospinach V1.0 is a failed project. I will use some of the parts for the Hydrotree V3.0.